TRUSTED is an experiential leadership development program designed for first-time managers, middle-managers and directors seeking to becoming stronger and more impactful leaders for the betterment of themselves, their teams and organizations.
TRUSTED’s learning cohort will comprise of a maximum of 16 managers, to ensure each participant receives the leadership insight, guidance, support and knowledge required to achieve his or her goals.
TRUSTED is a blended learning program that offers learning in a variety of ways: live learning events, virtual coaching sessions, self-assessments, learning workbooks and a private social network.
Each program participant will receive:
- 5 days of live experiential learning
(June 14-15, 2018, August 22-24, 2018)
- 3 one+one virtual leadership coaching sessions
- 4 self–assessments
(behavior, leadership, emotional intelligence, creative thinking )
- 2 learning workbooks
- 1 single-user access to TRUSTED’s private social learning network
Experiential Live Learning Events
South Florida Region, FL
Reflect & Revive
June 14-15, 2018 (2 days)
- Leadership Awareness
- Connection to Your “Why”
- Leadership Presence
- Culture Shaping
- Change Leadership
Engage & Empower
August 22-24, 2018 (3 days)
- Emotional Intelligence
- Relationship Building
- Effective Communication
- Employee Engagement
- Team Building
- High Performance Cultivation
Success Factor # 1 – Customize to Optimize Approach: One of the compelling factors of TRUSTED is the “Customize to Optimize” approach. Each program participant receives a personalized learning agenda, which offers recommendations on how to optimize the training for his or her specific needs and outlines key steps for achieving personal and professional goals.
- Success Factor # 2 – Self-Assessments for High Self-Awareness: TRUSTED was specifically designed to ensure that you significantly increase your self-awareness, which leads to a stronger leadership presence. At key points of the program, each participant will receive Self-Assessments for High Self-Awareness in the following areas: behavior, leadership, emotional intelligence and creative thinking.
- Success Factor # 3 – One+ One Leadership Coaching: From the onset of TRUSTED and all the way to the end, each program participant will receive specific attention and guidance on applying the learning to his or her leadership landscape via individual coaching sessions. One+One Leadership Coaching Sessions focuses on amplifying the participant’s strengths, minimizing his or her areas of challenge and supporting him or her to stay accountable to achieving stated goals.
- Success Factor # 4 – Experiential Live Learning Events: TRUSTED is intentional on ensuring learning sticks and one of the ways this is accomplished is through Experiential Live Learning Events. In learning events, the facilitator follows each and every learning theory session with an impactful activity; one that will allow program participants to immediately experience what they have learned, so key lessons are extracted and remembered.
- Success Factor # 5 – ROI Action Plans: TRUSTED focuses on ensuring participants maximize their total investment by providing ROI Action Plans at the end of each live learning event. The ROI Action Plan is a worksheet structured specifically for participants to apply what they have learned to their work, where they would outline action steps to implement between learning events. The ROI Action Plan will also guide participants in creating quantitative measures for tracking their progress and outcomes throughout the program.
During and/or after your participation in TRUSTED, you may reap some or all of the following benefits:
- Increased clarity and confidence in leading others to realize a vision
- Enhanced people-skills for effectively connecting, communicating and collaborating with all behavior types
- Expanded toolbox for excelling in an agile workplace, as you sustain a high-morale culture
- Structured support in staying accountable to achieving your leadership goals
TRUSTED program fee:
Early-bird rate – $5820.00 (available until June 1, 2018, then standard rate applies)
Standard rate – $7820.00
This fee covers all the program elements: 3 leadership coaching sessions, 4 self-assessments, 5 days of live learning events, 2 learning workbooks and a single-user access to TRUSTED’s private social network. It also includes breakfast, lunch, snacks and parking during the live learning events in June and August 2018.
Our Value Guarantee
We created TRUSTED so each program participant will receive value during and after their full and active participation in the program. This is why we are able to guarantee that you will receive value from your full and active participation in TRUSTED. If after fully participating in TRUSTED, this entails:
- attending and actively participating in all live learning events;
- reading recommended resources;
- scheduling and actively participating in all one-on-one virtual coaching sessions;
- completing all agreed upon action steps outlined during learning events and coaching sessions;
you believe you have not received any value from TRUSTED, then simply prepare a written statement indicating that you did not receive any value from TRUSTED after your full and active participation and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the end of the program and we will fully refund the full program fee paid for TRUSTED to you. We take pride in offering learning experiences that bring value to the individuals we serve, so we only want to keep the program fee for TRUSTED when we have achieved the “our value guarantee” standard.
It is important to note, you can cancel your program registration for TRUSTED at any time. We will refund you your program fees on a prorated basis, based on when you cancel. To cancel, simply email us at email@example.com your wish to cancel your program registration to TRUSTED and we will initiate the cancellation process. Our goal is to process your cancellation expeditiously, however at times, due to unexpected circumstances; it may take up to 30 days for you to receive your refund. Please review the schedule below, which outlines the amount of program fees that will be refunded based on when you cancel.
|If you cancel within…||You will receive a refund of the…|
|1 day of program registration submission||Full program fee paid|
|2-30 days of program registration submission||Program fee paid minus 25% of the program fee paid|
|31-60 days of program registration submission||Program fee paid minus 50% of the program fee paid|
|61-90 days of program registration submission||Program fee paid minus 75% of the program fee paid|
|If you cancel after 90 days of program registration submission, then
no refund will be remitted.
Payment Plan Participants
It is important to note that if you are on a payment plan, you will receive a refund according to what has been paid to date. If you have not paid the pro-rated program fees owed at the time of cancellation, you will be fully responsible for completing the payment of the prorated program fees due as of the cancellation date.